Translate

Thursday 28 January 2016

First Fun Ride



      I like to ride a motorbike. I'm riding since I'm in secondary school and got my license when I'm 18. So, I'm very interesting to have a long ride. After I buy my bike (this is my 4th bike after 3 small bike), I decided to attend my sister wedding 800 km to the North from home. Unfortunately, I can't pull the throttle hard and get fast because its new bike. So I have to maintain it around 100km/h for first 1000km. This is the reason I want to go for this ride so this 1000km will finish quickly.


 

       Thank to God that I have to attend my sister weeding invitation at her husband family house that is quite far from our home (at another state). So I take this opportunity to complete my virgin bike period. For this first long trip, I got to ride for about 800km to the North. It was very exciting trip I ever done before. It become much more fun in the way back to South because I can ride faster but still don't gain a confident to take it to full throttle.







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy






This is my longest ride in my life and I enjoy it very much.








Night Light (Click Image To Buy)


Wall Mirror (Click Image To Buy)





Find Me Here:

https://www.facebook.com/ainudin.b.mohamad/          https://twitter.com/ainudin_mohamad







Click Image To Buy

 
Click Image To Buy


No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for