Translate

Monday 1 February 2016

When I'm Bored




          Sometime in our life there got a time where we just don't really know what to do. Feeling bored is the one thing that make me uncomfortable to what I'm doing in that particular day. So I decide to do something interesting




         This time I want to go fast in the safety way. So the highway is one place that I can pull my throttle to the highest RPM as I can with the bike for a long distance. I decided to have a dinner at another state beside mine. Malacca is my only choice to go when I got bored. 







Night Light (Click Image To Buy)


Wall Mirror (Click Image To Buy)






    The distance from my home is about 220km (137 miles) and it's enough for to feel the speed. I usually gone out at 8pm and will arrived at Bandar Hilir, Malacca around 9pm to 9:30pm depends on the traffic. 




        I like to go there at night because Malacca have a nice beautiful place to visit with a wonderful glowing light with variety color and shape. When I got there, I will go to Taman Kota Laksaman to have my diner. I like the cook there. It serve 'Gulai Asam Pedas' that is famous among the customers not even in Malacca but from another state. When I was done eating, I will go for a round the town at Bandar Hilir. There you can find a lot of foreigner that come for a holiday at this famoust Historical State ever because Malacca use to be a Head Quarters of the invaders in 17th centuries. 







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy






         

        I like to sit at the river site to watch people walking around while enjoying my cigarette. I wonder maybe they all get bored as I do. Than when the clock turn 1am, I start my bike to go back home to Johor Bahru and this time I just ride it in low RPM only. Just to make a safe riding back home, I guess. I arrived at home around 3am and feel very tired. After have take a little shower, I went to bed to take a deep good sleep. I wander what is going to be for my next ride.







Click Image To Buy





Find Me Here:

https://www.facebook.com/ainudin.b.mohamad/          https://twitter.com/ainudin_mohamad







Women's Fragrance (Click Image To Buy)
 

Click Image To Buy


No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for